- Incorporated in the year 1975 by Mr. Yusuf Tayub.
- Started the business as a saree retailer in the year 1975.
- Became the one and only dealer and distributor of well known shirting & suiting brand ‘Madura Fabrics’ in the year 1985 for the whole of South India, and still continue to be so till today.
- In the year 1990, Mr. Fazal Yusuf from second generation with strategic vision and ambitious plans for this company, grabbed a golden opportunity by setting up the export business by exporting quality garments and fabrics to other countries such as Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Africa.
- Brands we have supplied fabric for are GAP, Old Navy, Burberry, M&S, SuperDry, American Eagle, Jack Wills and Next.
- We started up a fabric mill in the year 2007.
“To attain market leadership through supplying the best, unmatched quality of products and services and globalize our products and services all over the world map.”Mr. Yusuf Tayub, Founder, Tayub Textiles
To acquire the higest level of satisfaction through timely deliveries and outstanding quality products.
To provide comprehensive sourcing of quality management services.
To sustain long term business relationships.
Delivering the best of the best competitive price.